Sunday, November 30, 2014

My case



My case: I consider government policy and actions to be the springboard for for-profits to create their business model. The huge influx of students enrolling at for-profits and the government funding of these students are allowing for-profits to reap large profits. What stands out is that the people who run the for-profits are aware that they are running a business that sole purpose is to make money. This equates to the minimal in everything regarding education at these colleges because funding education costs money. My conclusion is that our government has been bought out by for-profits to enable these business to prey on the lower class.
           
Here are some links that I use in my paper and are very interesting.





No comments:

Post a Comment